Monday...encore.

First day back at school.
It was so hard trying to be enthusiastic for school today. I guess I was tired from waking up early. I was also a little homesick. After Skyping with my sister and mom, I don't feel homesick at all anymore. :) 
It was so weird to be Skyping from the other side of the world. It was morning for my sister, Addie in California, one in the afternoon for my mom, and evening for me. Also, I had no idea that it has already snowed in Minnesota! I miss snow so much. According to my host family it only snows one or two days at most during the year in Châtellerault. Zut.
Not much happened today so I thought I would add a little European pop culture segment to my post. This song is super popular in Germany right now, (according to Rachel). It's super catchy- check it out!
 "Primadonna" by Marina and the Diamonds
"Down the Road" by C2C
Not so much now, but this song played in literally every clothing store you went to in Châtellerault when I first arrived. 
"C'est la vie" by Khaled
"Tacata" by Tacabro

This little tune my sister taught me was stuck in my head all day. Normally, it's a song for little kids but I think it's the most adorable thing! It goes like this:

<<petit escargot porte sur son dos, 
sa maisonnette, 
aussitôt qu'il pleut,
il est tout heureux, 
il sort sa tête!>>

C'est tout! 
Becca 

*Shout out to Addie Gorlin- Happy Birthday! :)