Les aventures de l'automne

Elise and I went for a bike ride this afternoon. (This is the note we left for our mom.)
Autumn is gorgeous in France. 
Moi
Elise
My sisters adore the game, "Ninja". I thought I'd show off some of my ninja moves...Fail :) 
Elise thought she would, too. Haha! (This has to be the best picture ever!)
There were a lot of odd sculptures in the park including this spider. I think it looks more like if the Planter's Peanut man grew eight legs. 
Elise 
Elise
Elise en l'air! 
This is what happens when I try to be sassy. It just doesn't work...Zut. 
Peekaboo!
Coucou!
(Coucou= peekaboo. Pronounced "koo-koo". It's a common greeting in France with friends or family. It's supposed to resemble a cuckoo clock.)
Un cygne!
Mistletoe!
Moi
Elise
The leaves here are huge!!!
Moi
Elise
Elise
Photo credit: Elise 
The went back just in time to see the sunset over Châtellerault.
Photo Credit: Elise
Elle est une bonne photographe! (She's a good photographer!)
When we returned from our escapade we rewarded ourselves with goûter. My family has containers filled with pastries and other chocolaty snacks in our pantry. Snacktime is my favorite meal.