L'acrosport + le handball

This morning, I went over to Elodie's house to practice acrosport with Elodie, Olof, and Marjorie. We have our final for acrosport on Tuesday. After practicing all morning we finally got it down and now we're all sick of the song. Hopefully, I can take a video of our routine. :)
In the afternoon, I watched two handball matches. Normally, I would have played but I haven't received my official license yet. You need apply for a license in order to participate in matches.  (This is some serious stuff!) Being a fan wasn't easy. It was hard cheering. I shouted, "Allez, Allez, Châtellerault!" the entire time because I had no idea what else to say. I'll add some pictures of the matches. I'm not sure why, but my camera hates the gymnasium and so a lot of them came out of blurry.
 It's a community team so both high school students and adults play for Châtellerault.
 In action! 
 Check out the advertising.
 Shaolin's (an exchange student from California) first game
Pilar's first game. She's an exchange student (from Argentina).
...So I'm not the best at taking videos. I thought I'd show what a handball game is like. I was being dumb and got everything leading up to Châtellerault scoring and kinda missed the part when they scored. Anyway, you get the picture. :)