I found Waldo!

My mind is blown right now. I was trying to explain to a friend that this kid at our school looks like Waldo. I don't know why, but I just assumed that everyone knew Waldo so I was shocked when she had no idea who I was talking about. I tried describing Waldo to her and she didn't understand. Soon everyone was in on the discussion and was trying to figure out not where is Waldo, but who is Waldo. Then she asked me if I knew who the story book character, Charlie. I had no idea who she was talking about. Finally, we realized that we were talking about the same person! In France, Waldo is named Charlie! The books are called "Où est Charlie?" (Where is Charlie?). I asked my host dad why he has a different name in France. He said it was because Waldo is not at all french. :) Haha.
I've finally found Waldo...in France!