Et l'aventure continue...

♪ Woah, we're half way there, woah, livin' on a prayer 
Take my hand and we'll make it - I swear 
woah, livin on a prayer!


Tuesday, I did History/Geography exam. For lunch I ate a croque monsieur (a grilled ham and cheese sandwich). This time it was made with chèvre (goat cheese). It was really good. :) Today, I had two exams: French literature and English. The French exam whooped my butt! However, I was pretty lucky because one of the texts we had to analyze was an excerpt from "Les Raisins de la colère"...better known as Grapes of Wrath. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually glad that I read that book now. You never know what 10th grade literature will come in handy. Apart from the works of good ol' Johnny Steinbeck, I had no idea what I was talking about. It's fine though because I had the English exam later during the day. And not surprisingly, English went a lot better.


Thought I'd add just a little bit of inspirational music

 À la prochaine,
-Becca