Ça y est! Le Baccalauréat 2013

Que devons-nous à l'État? 
That was the question that I had to answer for Philosophy exam this morning. "Que devons nous à l'État?" means "what do we owe to the State (as in society)?". :O But don't quote me on that because I'm not even sure that's what it really means. For Philosophy, you have a choice of 3 options: two essays questions and one DBQ (Document based question). Since I didn't understand the other options (one of the essay questions and the DBQ) I was left with this question as my only option. To be totally honest, it sucked being in a room for 4 hours straight writing about philosophy. However, it was also really nice to have the opportunity to be there in the sense I could really tell how much progress I've made since I've been here. A year ago, I would have never imagined that I would be able to take the Baccalauréat.
Tomorrow morning, I have the History/Geography exam. This is going to be a long week...
-Becca 
Enough about school! Check out this ad- you'll understand even if you don't speak French. ;)