Oh, the fails of Friday!

Wow. My confidence level has dropped 3000%. I failed my English test today!!! What the heck? I thought I wouldn't need to study for the exam. I guess not studying this time wasn't going to cut it because half of the test was en français! Who does that?!? Why would you make half of the exam in french and asked for french vocab? I'm sorry I don't know the french word for jeopardize...(which I later found out is "compromettre", but it's a little too late now). Anyway, so I thought that would be the only failure of the day, but I got to math class and we had a pop-quiz! So usually I'm pretty decent in math, but in France I stink! A lot of math in France is written out explanations justifying the answers so it actually involves more writing than math the US. I'm taking beyond Calculus, ( heck with AP Calculus AB and BC. This stuff is AP Calculus CD!) However, it was fine because my teacher saw that Olof and I had no idea what we were doing an so he laughed at us and didn't collect our papers. In the end it wasn't all bad. Olof and I had three hours off for lunch and so we wandered around and did nothing. We walked by the river after lunch and discovered this little building with pictures from the book, "Le Petit Prince," painted all over it. 



This made me a little sad...You have to be desperate to graffiti over a mural of a storybook character. 

Moi et le petit mouton!

I passed these on my way home from school today. It's literally the first item I've seen here with a french flag on it! 
I didn't know where this would fit in so I just made this photo last. Olof and I passed the river during our three hour break and there were swans! It was overcast as you can see, but the river is still gorgeous. 
 Tomorrow, I am going to Futuroscope! It's an amusement park in near Poitiers. I think most of the rides are virtual--like you sit in a chair and wear goggles so it feels like you're on a roller coaster. Here's a link to the website: http://www.futuroscope.com/ Seriously, check it out! So bizarre...I'm super excited!
À demain!
Becca