Le handball

So Monday night was my first handball practice. It was really difficult, but it is a really cool sport. I'm on a beginners team with Sydney, Pilar (exchange student from Argentina), and a bunch of other adults. (Including a man who is the French version of Boris Epshteyn!) This was the first time in my life I had ever played handball. I had no idea what I was doing the entire time and I kept breaking all these rules I had no idea that existed. However, despite being severely uncoordinated and not good at throwing balls- I love handball! I always done competitive sports and so it is awesome to being on a team that plays simply for fun! Practice isn't particularly difficult. We do some technique exercises and play handball scrimmages for the rest of practice. I am very glad that I chose to try handball here. I'll try and post some photos soon!