L'acrosport!

After lunch, I was exiting the building and right in front of me were a group of students doing tricks on a podium. I was later told that they were in circus class! Forget Ping-Pong 101, Hopkins High School needs circus! And not only do they have circus at Lycée, but there are also classes for clowning. There are a million options for sports offered at Lycée as classes and just sports that we do in gym. In gym class, today, we did l'acrosport! (L'acrosport is a combination of tumbling, acrobatics, and dance) It was absolutely hilarious. Every takes gym here very seriously and the boys in my class adore l'acrosport. They were a lot more into it than the girls! I felt very out of place as I was the only one wearing a t-shirt and shorts... I guess I never got the memo that everyone here wears sweatpants and sweatshirts to gym class. And then I also had never done l'acrosport in my life and everyone in my class were seasoned veterans of the sport. But, I survived my first day of gym and it ended up going well. 

Also, I passed this graffiti on my way home from school today. I have no idea if "SODA" is a French gang (or maybe even around the world), but I see "SODA" written everywhere in Châtellerault. 

C'est tout. :)
-Becca