Juillet!

It's July! I can't believe that I'll be returning home so soon. It may be a cliché, but it honestly feels like I came here yesterday. 
This past week I've spent with friends, taking advantage of the last couple of weeks that I have. 
 Thursday, I spent evening picnicking with some friends by the river. 
The Last Supper  
Friday,  Isabela (from Brazil) had a going-away party. Going to her going-away party made me realize how soon I'll be leaving France. :( 
Olof et moi!

 Yesterday I spent the day with my friends from my class. We went to a café where I ordered what I thought was lemon flavored beer. Turned out, it was just a beer with a slice of lemon...bummer. However, the lemon slice was in the shape of a heart! 
 Later that evening Agnès and I saw "Moi, moche et méchant 2"(aka Despicable Me 2). The film was in 3D- I just loved the stylish glasses. ;) 

Today, I spent the day with Olof, Marjorie, and Elodie. I just adore these girls. 
À la prochaine,
-Becca